Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to Work!!!!

I’ve accepted a position at the Surveyors Exchange in Anchorage Alaska. I’m really looking forward to working with them and it will be great to get back to work. I’ll continue working with Map and MapGuide but I also get to use my Civil Engineering skills working with and teaching Civil 3D. I’ll expand this blog to include Civil 3D tips and tricks.

One of the “perks” is the ability to travel to New Zealand and do some Map and MapGuide consulting for Robert Gadbaw. He is one of the top Civil 3D instructors in the world and I’m looking forward to learning from him.

As many of you know I have a huge passion for fly fishing. I get to work with some great people and fish some of the most amazing waters in the world. This will be an adventure of a lifetime and has always been a dream of mine. I’ll update my fly fishing blog after every fishing trip. And there will be a ton of those!!!!!! I’ll also check out the local poker scene. Anchorage has a bunch of “house” games.

You can find out all the details about The Surveyors Exchange on their website at http://www.tse-ak.com/